Welcome to .=QUACK=. Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain

What first person shooter game would you like to play as a clan?

What first person shooter games would you like to play together as a clan?   9 members have voted

1. 1. What first person shooter games would you like to play together as a clan?

• America's Army 2.5 Assist
    • America's Army 3
    • America's Army Proving Grounds
    • Battlefield Bad Company 2
    • Battlefield 3
    • Alliance of Valiant Arms
    • Combat Arms
    • Warface
    • Project Reality

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

There has been a lot of chatter on Teamspeak about getting back into older games or newer ones and playing as a clan again like we once did in America's Army.

So I am creating a poll for everyone to vote on trying to get back into clan gaming with first person shooter games old or new.

If something isn't listed and you have something new, please post it.

While I had the most fun playing battlefield bad company and AA with everyone. I do believe we should let some of these ancient games go. All the free games that I'm aware of are pay to win. So I wouldn't suggest that route even as much as a tight ass as I am. So I'm uncertain on which game to pick. But I do agree we need a good game to bring us back together and I'll do my best to join everyone and look at any good options others suggest.

2 hours ago, .=QUACK=.Rick_OShay said:

What is 2.5 Assist?

Also, ain't too bad that Bad Company didn't get a sequel?

AA 2.5 Assist is basically the older version before you could bandage yourself.

Because America's Army shut down version 2, a group of people recoded version 2.5 so that it's basically the same game.

All the AA2 stats died alone with the game, but these coders were able to use your same stats which were stored on Battletracker.

So if you were tracked on Battletracker, you can join the game and use your Battletracker login, and you get all your old stats back.

Battletracker is now the new tracking for all your stats.

12 minutes ago, .=QUACK=.j1nxxxy said:

While I had the most fun playing battlefield bad company and AA with everyone. I do believe we should let some of these ancient games go. All the free games that I'm aware of are pay to win. So I wouldn't suggest that route even as much as a tight ass as I am. So I'm uncertain on which game to pick. But I do agree we need a good game to bring us back together and I'll do my best to join everyone and look at any good options others suggest.

I was hoping to avoid buying a new game as many have mentioned they weren't interested in spending money on games that required you to pay every other month for an expansion pack.  I have to agree and I don't intend to feed the greedy companies like EA or Origins.

So I figured something old which we paid for already, or something free.

I downloaded several games already to try out, and Warface so far seems not bad.

I have only played the coop version so far.  Haven't tried the multiplayer yet.

Rather learn the maps first.

Has anyone thought of making a server on battlefield 4 and then 5 when it comes out? A QUACK server on BF 4 on hardcore Would be pretty cool I think. 

4 minutes ago, .=QUACK=.percussion said:

Has anyone thought of making a server on battlefield 4 and then 5 when it comes out? A QUACK server on BF 4 on hardcore Would be pretty cool I think. 

Only 1 or 2 people own it and most don't want to pay for it.  EA is too greedy.  To buy the game and all the expansion packs, it runs nearly $200-300.

And to rent a server, you have to pay about $1.20-1.50/slot to the hosting company, plus greedy EA wants an additional $.25/slot for themselves.

Screw EA and their greed.

Origin had BF 4 premium which includes all the battle packs for pretty cheap anywhere from 40 to 60 bucks. That's in the US though don't know about anywhere else. And the EA thing I did not know. Too bad. Could have been fun. But I'm up for whatever most of the guys want I'll make it happen so I can play with you guys. 

Yea.  It's down to $30 now for everything it seems.  Someone else bought mine when it was released, and everything with expansions was a lot of money.

Would of loved to come on and join you guys.

Unfortunately I am out of town ever weekend till about November, so I can only play with you during the week.

As for the other guys, they never come on the forum, so you would have to talk to them on Teamspeak.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:47 AM, .=QUACK=.percussion said:

That's cool. Yeah just a thought. I'm game for almost anything. Let me know what you all come up with. 

Babydriver, Hipshot, and I are now playing 2.5.

Have you downloaded the game from Battletracker yet?